Travel To Cambodia And Improve The Lives Of Children
Discover truly rewarding and enriching volunteer opportunities in teaching English to the young people of remote Cambodia at our Greenway School.
Teach English to students who attend our Greenway School in remote Cambodia!
The Greenway School in the Pul village of Samraong teaches English to children from poorer backgrounds. Our local teachers will help you with preparing lessons and taking charge of your class, following our structured curriculum and monthly testing cycles. You might teach alone or alongside other internationals, like yourself, as a team.
- $1,279 for 1 week.
- $1,389 for 2 weeks.
- $1,789 for 3 weeks.
- $2,049 for 4 weeks.
- If you want to stay longer than 4 weeks, you can. Add $359 per week and let us know in advance your travel dates.
IncludedThe fee you pay to volunteer in Cambodia goes to our 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity, The Cultural Exchange Project as well as The Greenway School in Cambodia. The program donation for this experience covers:
- Our costs of placing you on the program in a safe place to live.
- The fee also helps our non-profit to provide pre-departure and in-country support. We provide 24/7 emergency service, manned by real people. You are supported from the moment you contact us to the time you return … and beyond, through our active Alumni Community.
- Transportation to and from the airport in Cambodia, as well as the training you will receive during your volunteer placement.
- The money we receive from volunteers feeds into the necessary operating costs of the project and providing educational materials to the local community and school.
- The fee also includes orientation on site (Monday), accommodation, and Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Monday through Friday. Brunch and Dinner on the weekend(s).
- Your accommodation and for a small fee, you may upgrade to a private room.
- 24-hour support from our on-site coordinator
- Assistance with planning your weekend excursions from local staff
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Additional meals on weekends.
- Additional drinks and gratuities.
- Extra local excursions such as trekking, tours, etc.
- Visa costs.